ClickShare Management Suite (CMGS) is the necessary enabler for large projects. From one location, system administrators can manage the complete fleet of ClickShare units throughout the company, in any location. This is especially useful in large corporations with many ClickShare Base Units installed across different sites. What's more, because ClickShare Management Suite is a web-based tool, the system administrator can use it anywhere, even remotely. A new look and feel ensure a more intuitive experience, with enhanced stability and security of the application.
Updating without interrupting
By scheduling software updates, the administrator can easily set the time for the update outside of business hours, avoiding meeting interruptions. With a single click, the latest firmware is available in the ClickShare Management Suite and ready to be installed on all units in the network. Also configuring the units to the company's preferred settings becomes even easier, by cloning a configuration and pushing this to all individual Base Units. This is not only very fast and practical, but also makes sure that all ClickShare units have the same settings. Also available is a real-time status overview of all ClickShare Base Units in the company network.
Another great feature, is that CMGS makes it very easy to integrate ClickShare into the company network. This means that the ClickShare Buttons will not interact with the Base Unit using its own Wi-Fi channel, but by using the company network. This is preferred by many IT departments, who want to keep strict ownership over all wireless communication within the company.
ClickShare, a great motivator
The ClickShare Management Suite is very simple to install. All you need is a (virtual) server, on which you can install the software using the ISO image provided.
Click here to fill out the download request form for the ClickShare Management Suite.
- Health and status monitoring (online, offline or disconnected from the network)
- Scheduling of software updates (from a central location to anywhere worldwide)
- User management (Assign usage rights in line with user responsibility, e.g. a facility manager can see all units in his facility, whereas his manager gets the full overview)
- Facilitating the integration of the ClickShare Base units into the company network
- Clone configuration: facilitate the configuration phase by pushing pre-selected settings to the Base units
- Notifications via e-mail: new firmware available / Base unit warnings & system alerts
- Wallpaper installation: pushing new wallpapers to any Base unit
- Downloading log files
- Remote rebooting of Base units